San Diego Mesa College empowers our diverse student body to reach their educational goals and shape the future. As a comprehensive community college committed to access, success, and equity, we promote student learning and achievement leading to degrees and certificates in support of transfer education and workforce training, and lifelong learning opportunities. Faculty and staff collaborate with our students to foster scholarship, leadership, and responsibility to effect positive change within our community.
To be the leading college of equity and excellence, educating students to shape the future.
- Freedom of Expression
Performance IndicatorsHow we assess effectiveness:
- Institutional Effectiveness
Strategic Directions and Goals
- Deliver, advance, and support an inclusive teaching and learning environment that enables all students to achieve their educational goals.
- Build and sustain a sense of community that extends across campus and constituencies, nurturing collaboration, learning, growth, and diversity.
- Build and sustain pathways in support of the comprehensive community college mission.
- Support innovation in our practices.
- Support personal growth and professional development of our employees.
- Serve as stewards of our resources and advance effective practices in support of accountability.