Request Research

In order to request research services or data you must submit a Request for Research Services Form. Please print and sign the Request for Research Services From as well as the Guidelines for Implementing a Research and Planning Agenda (GIRPA) and return both documents to the Mesa College Research Office. In addition, you should schedule a meeting with the Campus Based Researcher to discuss and refine your request.