Mileage Reimbursement

Q: I am using my personal car for travel on District business. Can I get reimbursed?

A: Yes, if the travel is within San Diego County. Please click here for more information on mileage reimbursement.


Q: What if the travel is outside of San Diego County?

A: You will need to submit a District and Mesa Travel Request(TR). Please click here for information on submitting a District and Mesa TR.


Q: Is there a form that I need to submit?

A: Yes, the Mileage Reimbursement form.


Q: What is the mileage rate?

A: Effective January 1, 2015, the rate is .575 per mile and it is automatically calculated if you fill out the form on-line.


***When submitting a Mileage Reimbursement request, please make sure to include the budget number to be charged and have the required signatures.***


If you have any questions regarding Mileage Reimbursement, please call Business Services at 619-388-2771 or email us.