Consultant/professional services

Q: I would like to use the services of a consultant/professional for my department. What paperwork do I need to submit?

A: The following forms are required for consultant/professional services:


Two(2) Consultant Agreements signed in blue ink

Evaluation of Employer/Employee Relationship


Vendor Intake

Vendor will submit invoice after services have been rendered. If you receive the invoice, please approve for payment and forward to Business Services, A-102.

To determine what a Consultant or Professional Service is, please click here and here

***Required paperwork must be submitted at least three weeks before services are rendered to allow District Purchasing to review, sign agreements and issue PO.***


If you have any questions regarding consultant/professional services, please call Business Services at 619-388-2771 or email us.