Mesa Student Services Council
Mesa Student Services Council serves as the primary forum through which information
is shared and dialogue is fostered around:
• Student Services issues, programs, and services.
• Best Student Services practices that promote student success, equity, and learning outcomes.
• College goals and Student Services’ role in accomplishing them.
Meets: The Mesa Student Services Council meets on the third Wednesday of every month from 2:00pm to 4:00pm | View Agendas & Minutes
- Strengthen pathways in Student Services to promote access, learning, success, and engagement for our diverse student population.
- Systematically use data to inform decision-making in Student Services.
- Advance innovative methods of service delivery to students, including the use of technology.
- Enhance the effectiveness of partnerships and collaborations.
- Promote and support professional development opportunities for faculty and staff.
- Promote a safe learning environment for students and employees.
(1) Vice President, Student Services (1) Vice President, Administrative Services (1) Vice President, Instruction
- Ashanti Hands
Vice President, Student Services
- Rachelle Agatha
Vice President, Administrative Services
- Tim McGrath
Vice President, Instruction
(1) Dean, Student Affairs (1) Dean, Student Development (1) Dean, Student Success & Equity
- Victoria Miller
Dean, Student Affairs
- Ailene Crakes
Acting Dean, Student Development
- Larry Maxey
Dean, Student Success & Equity
- Monica Demcho
Director, Extended Opportunity Programs & Services
- Ivonne Alvarez
Director, Admissions, Veterans, Records
- Suzanne Khambata
Director, Student Health Services
- Marichu Magana
(4) Supervisor Representatives
- LaWanda Foster
Supervisor, Veterans and Records
- Claudia Estrada
Supervisor, Transfer, Career, Evaluations
- Barbara Plandor
- Lynn Dang
- Steven Salter
Coordinator, Disability Support Programs & Services
- Genevieve Esguerra
Coordinator, Outreach & Assessment
- Anne Hedekin
Faculty Coordinator, Transfer
- Michael Booth
Coordinator, Mental Health
- Gilda Maldonado
Officer, Financial Aid
- Agustin Rivera, Jr.
Officer, Student Support Services
(1) President, Associated Students (1) Vice President, Associated Students
- Joseph Newell
President, Associated Students
- Mathilda Kristoferson
Vice President, Associated Students
Academic and Classified Senate
(1) Academic Senate Representative (1) Classified Senate Representative
Representative, Academic Senate
- Johanna Aleman
Representative, Classified Senate
- Monica Romero
Associate Dean, CTE
- Leroy Johnson
Department Chair, Counseling
Please visit out page frequently for any updates or new information.
* MSSC Webpage Representative: Trina Larson