- Global Awareness
- Guided Pathways
- Hispanic Serving Institution
- Student Success & Equity
- Humanities Institute
Winter 2018 MATHLETICS
- Fearful of Math?
- Don't think you can do Math
- Want support to be successful in Math
- A Math 46 student going into Math 96
- A Math 96 student going into Math 104
- Looking for cool math people
4-DAY COURSE WILL INCLUDE FRES STUFF!!
- FREE LUNCH
- FREE Earbuds
- FREE Incredible math support
Why should you participate in Mathletics? (Besides the FREE stuff!)
Be successful and conquer math! Build confidence and release math anxiety; these are key components to your success in math. Passing your next math class, especially if you did not do well before, can be overwhelming, so take our FREE help (and lunch too) and invest 4-days to make math work for you.
Summer 2017 Mathletics
Summer 2017, we hosted our first annual Mathletics. Mathletics is a voluntary four day workshop held July 31 - August 3, 2017. Workshop took place from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, and included interactive learning opportunities to strengthen and review math skills between levels Math 46-96. (Read Proyecto Éxito Blog posting)